Thanks for shopping with eurotreadmillbelts.
We want our customers to be completely delighted with our products and service. This information should tell you all you need to know about our returns policy. There’s also a link to ask any other questions at the bottom of this page.
If we make a mistake:
- If the reason for the return is that we have made a mistake in fulfilling your order (e.g. we send the wrong belt for your machine model), we will replace the product at no extra cost to you.
- We will uplift the product and send you a replacement at no extra cost.
- Our products come with a 12 month warranty. If the goods are faulty, we will replace the product at no extra cost to you.
If the buyer makes a mistake: Refunds
- Unused, unwanted standard products – depending upon the circumstance – may be returned within 30 days of invoice date for a refund. You will need to contact us for a returns authorisation code and your refund will have a 20% restocking charge deducted. This applies to buying the wrong model belt or deck.
- If you provide us with the wrong dimensions for a bespoke belt you cannot return the product to us for refund. To mitigate against these errors we have plenty of tips on our FAQS page.
If the buyer makes a mistake: Shipping costs
- Unfortunately we do not refund carriage / shipping charges. Therefore you will be wholly responsible for the costs of returning the product to us. If you receive a refund, the carriage / shipping costs will be deducted and a restocking charge – 20% of the product(s) – deducted.
- Please ensure you include a photocopy of any relevant documents in the return consignment.
- You are advised to use a tracked service as the goods are still your property until we receive and accept them as returned goods. We are not liable for errors made by your elected carrier / shipping company.
Important information about 1 ply belts
- All 1 ply belts are supplied with a free 100ml can of silicone lubricant which must be applied before use. If you damage your belt and deck by not following the correct installation procedures we are not liable for replacement or any related damage to your treadmill.
Got any questions?
- Our online chat facility is generally live during 9:00-16:00 GMT. It also allows you to message us and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
You can email us here